By booking with Helping2Move Man and Van London you are agreeing to the following terms and condition.
1. Goods need to be ready upon collection; any delays or waiting could occur additional charges. (Whereas if the driver is delayed in any way this time would be considered and add on).
2. Unless otherwise arranged ,you agree to help move the items that are to be moved or supply at least one person who will be able to do so.
3. If you postpone or cancel your removal up to 24 hours before the booking time, you won’t have to pay any charges. If you postpone or cancel within the 24 hours before booking time, you will be liable of paying for a £15 postponement or cancellation fee.
4.We accept no responsibility for damage or breakage to items that have not been packed / protected by adequate means.
5. We do not take responsibility for loss or damage to customer property after the completion of a job and payment is received.
6. There will be an extra charge of £8 when passing through the London Congestion Charge Zone.
7. Job arrival times are estimated. Although we do our best to be on time (we arrive on time over 95% of our bookings), delays are some times unavoidable due to traffic problems,weather etc.
8. We reserve the right to add extra costs due to some circumstances (removal of doors, waiting keys, unfinished packing, gaining entry).
9. Payments must be made by cash to the driver after completion of the job.