A Man with a Van Guide to East London
Helping2Move Man and Van Service for North London offers small removals and deliveries starting with flat rates from £40 to any part of London. Please checkout our Man and Van Service for more information or Book Online here.
Our Man and Van service is also available for other parts of London, please see these pages for more on our removals services :
Moving to East London, here is a brief guide from your local Man with a Van
East London refers to areas East of Central London and starts at the edge of “The City”. The EC areas stretches from Fleet Street all the way to the edges towards Tower Bridge.
From here, East London becomes a vibrant and culturally diverse areas to explore. From Brick Lane with infamous Bangladeshi run Indian curry hosues, Spitalfields Market, to Columbia Road Flower Market and the City Farm. Up the road from Hackney and Dalston is Kingsland Road where the Vietnamese community has congregated and you can find a string of affordable Vietnamese restaurants here.
Further east, you will find Canary Wharf, the O2 centre (formerly the Dome) and the new Excel convention centre. Many of London’s new Brit Artists have had studios in East London and areas like Shoreditch and Hoxton Square has got to be really trendy for art galleries and nightclubs.
East London Man with a Van removal service – areas we cover
* EC2 Bishopsgate
* EC3 Fenchurch Street
* EC4 Fleet Street
* E2 Bethnal Green
* E3 Bow in Tower Hamlets
* E4 Chingford in
* E6 East Ham in the London Borough of Newham
* E7 Forest Gate to Upton Park
* E8 Hackney and Man and Van Dalston
* E9 Homerton in the London Borough of Hackney
* E10 Leyton in the London Borough of Waltham Forest
* E11 Leytonstone and Wanstead
* E12 Manor Park
* E13 Plaistow – North of the Royal Albert Dock
* E14 Poplar
* E15 Stratford
* E16 Victoria Dock – Man with a van service covering the Victoria Dock and North Woolwich areas of East London on the north bank of the River Thames
between the River Lea and Gallions Reach in the London Borough of Newham
* E17 Walthamstow
* E18 Woodford